10 Nov 2010

Prelim task

I had to create a front cover for a school mag to help show that i know what is expected from the magazine i will create for my final product. 




This is my front cover and contents page for my prelim task, This was just a simple task to create a school mag to show that you know the codes and conventions of a magazine! i used Microsoft publisher to produce this product, for my main task i am going to try and develop my ideas & ICT skills by using the program "firerworks". I also had to take a photo of a student in front of the cafe, as my magazine mock up is promoting the "new" school cafe- i had to get a medium close up shot. I used photoshop to edit, crop my photos i have used- i also brightened the photo and adjusted the contrast.